31.05.2010

MEMORIES FROM CHINA. PART 2.











The Big Adventure in China is soon coming to an end.

But this is a happy ending of this particular journey, and a beginning of a new life....

I will be arriving Stavanger on Wednesday June the 2nd., but I want to share a few of my memories with you right here and now.

I am carrying so much more than images in my suitcase this time .... A suitcase of memories....

"If you fall, I will catch you.... I will be waiting.... Time after Time...."

Kindly Regards

fotograf espen@fotograf kallen

See you :-)






























































































































































Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

BAMBUSTREET I CAFÉ KALLEN

BAMBUSTREET I CAFÉ KALLEN